Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thanks, I used a quarter and a bottle cap to make the rings on the dish. with a heavy lead pencil traced around the edges. my shaky hand is why there is a slight blur.

Reactions: mijob

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have half a bureau full of LEGO parts. I hit tag sales and purchased some of bags of really cool shape legos for $5 bucks a garbage bag full. People tossed them when their kids went off to college. I've got awesome tracks, hinges, all the really weird parts that allow for making crazy stuff, which my son and I did for 4 or 5 years.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden

That rendering is beautiful! A few months ago I was able to get the big Polar Lights Discoprise plus the extensive decal sheet. What a wonderful model that is! It is designed with lighting in mind (you don't need to cut out any windows). It's the perfect blend of the NCC-1701 and the NX-01. I'm so glad I picked it up. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I have half a bureau full of LEGO parts. I hit tag sales and purchased some of bags of really cool shape legos for $5 bucks a garbage bag full. People tossed them when their kids went off to college. I've got awesome tracks, hinges, all the really weird parts that allow for making crazy stuff, which my son and I did for 4 or 5 years.
I have kept my Legos in one big box. Everything is still there. These are one of the two things of my childhood I will never let go (the other being Kenner Star Wars action figures, of course ;) ) .