Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I think for the punch buck or butt, I will put some thick foam on the underside of a glove thumb and use that to push the punch onto. So far I have to be extremely careful or I tear a big hole where the window is.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Just finished taping up with black duct tape all the saucer bottom seams. Probably will insert a white LED into a block of styrofoam to reduce the intensity for the window ports. Next- fill the windows with clear hot glue.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
LOOK AT THE DETAIL AND QUALITY ON THIS FROM REVELL-FAN

1627409998150.png

When I first got into paper modelling it was this kind of work that floored me, The Titanic 6 foot build and some trucks and WW2 dioramas just made me swoon in admiration. Ron Caudillos' models and Gary Pilsworth, and many more impressed me so much, I completely left plastic models behind me and I wanted to be like you guys!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
LOOK AT THE DETAIL AND QUALITY ON THIS FROM REVELL-FAN

When I first got into paper modelling it was this kind of work that floored me, The Titanic 6 foot build and some trucks and WW2 dioramas just made me swoon in admiration. Ron Caudillos' models and Gary Pilsworth, and many more impressed me so much, I completely left plastic models behind me and I wanted to be like you guys!

That really is inspiring!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
figures... Ahh well, I can get cooper foil sheet, and glue to card stock...