Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is buy far the most awesome Spindrift model I've ever seen!! :)thumbsup:Bravo:

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Rawen gave me a template for the KTINGA, blank and ready to color and modify! He's pretty busy these days but it was sure nice of him to do that.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thanks! since I already have build pics of that KTINGA, I can probably post the versions tomorrow. Good thing I was putting off Ron's large 1701, I was printing a couple of pages of something else and my printer ran dry and I have to get new cartridges. I would have wasted all those pages!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
A while ago I posted a pic from aurora fan flick of their Romulan bird of prey movie era-ish. I found this on it. I kinda like it I might make a similar one some day.

Hmmm... You could just about take the Classic BOP you were working on...and just change the wing and add the Greeble for top and bottom and you could have this one just about done...basic skeleton looks just about the same...

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I know it's not traditional, but Easter just screams Planet of the Apes to me, found this today on my Easter search, lol.....possibly for a new movie ICARUS? Also all those recolors of Rawen's ktinga, have been isolating greebling plates in black and grey, might change some to dark blood red. Happy Easter!

Attachments

• ICARUS.jpg
    ICARUS.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 13

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
It might.
I think I posted the bw version here the other day in resources,
if its not available message Rhavenblaack and see whats up.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Well I'm working on this one, before I print out 22 pages of Ron C's enlarged Enterprise will black backside for light blocking. Lasers with Klingon/pain booth sound effects on it and blue green lighting. again, wulf111's authorship, i cut the top of the nose area on the bell/canon section down a bit to suite my taste of the shape, the nacelles made light friendly, and the bridge wings, oval lit up. All the rest is simply great!

100_1785.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I don't know when I will finish this one so I'm posting it here and now. still trying to run the ink out of my cartridges before I change them and print out RonC's blackback hulls. one
has clear blue marbles for nacelle domes, the new one has glow in the dark green necklace beads for the nacelle globes.

rombop build pics 4252020.JPG

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Well I rechecked and bill gates screwed up windows again or something, my copy and paste job didn't complete, and copied TO my file source. That is simply unacceptable. weird things have been happening since the update. I guess I have to look at every single detail of posting or copying or saving files now.:realmad:

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I am almost out of color ink completely now and can change cartridges so I can print the black back parts. This strange behavior from my pc worries me, it's a HP, brand new, and shouldn't be doing anything weird. I had to pick out some files to print that I didn't care about the ink on ,comes out pink but I don't care. I think I might run some things and watch what it does, maybe the update didn't complete or something?:hammerhead: