Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Yes, and I have gotten to running off parts that I need to practice build as they come out a delicious shade of salmon now.
That is what I want, using the very last drop before I put in the new color cartridge.
The problem is ; I'm getting all these errors since the updates went in on Sunday.
I have spent a few minutes last night going thru some routine moves
[ I just had a problem while writing this ]
I was wondering if anyone else is having any issues?

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Well I rechecked and bill gates screwed up windows again or something, my copy and paste job didn't complete, and copied TO my file source. That is simply unacceptable. weird things have been happening since the update. I guess I have to look at every single detail of posting or copying or saving files now.:realmad:
EVERY UPDATE! I see that notification windows need to install another one and I cringe, as I know I will spend the next day or so, REPAIRING IT>
and the update? I don't need to sync my phone to the computer when I walk in the room...I don't HAVE a smartphone or need on!! I just wish they would check first and see that it isn't used and not send the damn stuff! You know how many times I have deleted Skype!

As far as problems here..yep...Trying to insert the cursor into the text to edit...always over-write and not insert, I haven't found the setting yet to change it...

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
THATS ONE OF MY PROBLEMS!!! It just happened here, my text was inserted into the first sentence and I had to cut and paste it into the right place. Yes skype too. But I need it now for medical appts. Each doctor uses a blasted different program. Anyway, I managed to clean up my Starships Invasions Ramzeez saucer while checking normal routines.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I switched to Dell, both my laptop and desk top, and haven't had any update issues, other than Windowz wants to use Edge and Skype.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I have found some pictures of the original Spindrift in this thread. I don't know if you have already seen them, so here is the link:
It shows the size of that thing pretty well.
;)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Someone actually gave me one of these, and I am working on making a stun gun flow it's arc between the claws. I have done this before so I know I can do it. THe hardest part will be turning the hose arms toward each other so the arc can leap across. Memo boards can be used to make the Robot's voice say some things from the show. If you connect a small voltage red led to the speaker wires, it will flash with the sound, or use Rainbow Electronics kits audio amplifier to do the same thing if the speaker isn't powerful enough, just attach to the speaker wire and the negative power in on the board.

Reactions: Revell-Fan

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Printed out this today and I am now out of ink and can change cartridges.
I flipped chrome sheet over and printed the pink ink images on the back so I can have the chrome be the exterior.
I have included an altered view of the model for those who are curious.

May the 4th be With You!

nABOOSHIP A.pngnaboo starship 3.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
On this royal naboo starship, I think if you squish down the edges on the main hull it will be more true to form, and I know there are some jet engines out there somewhere that will make excellent replacements, making a curvy engine instead of the straight long engine parts. Other that that, I cant see much wrong with it. Maybe a chrome thick paint job somehow.

Reactions: micahrogers

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have to catch up on a lot of printed ships first, starting with the large 1701 by Ron Caudillo, now that I emptied the ink. I will re-inspect the black back sheets and then print them. but I think I will move the Naboo royal starship up a few notches.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have been watching every damn starwars movie this weekend, but have managed to almost finishing the KD7 with lasers. I am changing the ink on my printer and should have the ROn's C 1701 enlargement BBp's [black backed parts] printed tonight. Still planning on knocking out a few others along side of the big 1701. May the 4th be with you today!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thanks. Well the black back sheets for the 200x enlargement of Ron's 1701 are misaligned by 1/16th of an inch for some reason??????I have no idea why, I'm hoping someone here knows the answer and it's easy to correct. It should have just been a mirror image filled with black except the windows and matching up with the front. Nothing was moved, or bordered. No wonder we don't have transporter technology yet.

Gandolf50

Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Thanks. Well the black back sheets for the 200x enlargement of Ron's 1701 are misaligned by 1/16th of an inch for some reason??????I have no idea why, I'm hoping someone here knows the answer and it's easy to correct. It should have just been a mirror image filled with black except the windows and matching up with the front. Nothing was moved, or bordered. No wonder we don't have transporter technology yet.
More than likely it was just printer alignment when the pages were reloaded...like on one of my old printers you had to flip and rotate 180 for 2-sided printing... hence the directions printed on the outfeed table... My cannon, pick them up turn over and stick em back in...simple..

For a quick fix ( well maybe not so quick) most double-sided models..the fill sheets colors are increased maybe a 1/4 inch so that printer alignment doesn't matter.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I think im just going to give up and xacto blade them out and glue in milk jug plastic sheets. But if you want to see, I can message you a couple of sheets and see if you can fix it. I narrowed them down to just 12 sheets.

Gandolf50

Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I think im just going to give up and xacto blade them out and glue in milk jug plastic sheets. But if you want to see, I can message you a couple of sheets and see if you can fix it. I narrowed them down to just 12 sheets.
Sure...1 or 2...but I have to wait till my ink gets here...taking forever due to the plague!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have these really small surgical snippers and I'm trying to cut out the windows since they didn't line up with the black backing. I guess I'm just stuck doing it that way, still, the black backing does help quite a bit. Still have sinus pain, limits my endurance on working on this stuff. will post some pics later, I guess.

100_1795.JPG

Last edited: