Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rich maiorano, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Now I am going to be in trouble having to play the big guns this weekend.:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Piece of cake Robin, you whipped him before and you can do it again!!!! :D :D :D My money is on you, not like I have a vested interest or anything! :oops: ;) :thumb:
  3. Matthyro

Thanks Tyson, by the way, hope you get more out of Shockey than I did.
  4. Tyson Rayles

Robin if Shockey is healthy by playoff time I'll be happy. It looks like Michael Vick will be ready then so it's probably to much to expect Shockey would be also! :D :D :D Oh well, I'd better worry about Rich first, the law of averages is really on his side BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rolleyes: :D :D :D
  5. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

I'll start by admitting I know nothing about the rules of fantasy football. My question is how would Shockey being well by the playoffs help you when the Giants aren't going to be in the playoffs and he won't be playing?
  6. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

HEHEHEHE:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Rich
  7. Tyson Rayles

Gary our (fantasy) playoffs, not the real playoffs. Because not all teams make the playoffs in real life the fantasy season is 14 weeks long with week 15 and 16 of the regular season being our playoff weeks. :)
  8. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hey Tyson, I'd worry about my own house first. Them Worms got to you no less than twice this season. It'l be more than a little iroic if we both end up in the gutter after all is said and done. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Thanks Tyson, that makes sense.
  10. Tyson Rayles

Well Clark I'm rooting for you to end up in the gutter! :D :D :D Nothing personal you understand! :D :rolleyes: :p :D Your right about Wormy being a pain in the *ss, but like I said my problem this week is Rich. With a 3 way tie for third and one of those being eliminated from playing for the championship this week there is no way of knowing who's playing who when the playoffs start. The only thing for sure is you and I are in no matter what. :wave: :D :thumb:
  11. Matthyro

Phew! that was close the Sprinboks won by a measly 3.33 points. Has there ever been such a close score before? Now Tyson, I knocked the Denmans off the perch, when is someone going to do that to you,:D :D :D
  12. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Playoffs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the site - Good prospects for the Baldwins hehehehe
    :thumb: :thumb: :eek: :eek: :thumb: :thumb:
  13. Tyson Rayles

" Playoffs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the site - Good prospects for the Baldwins hehehehe "

What are you saying Mikey??? That I'm a no-contest opponent??? :D :D :D Robin thank you for helping me finish on top for the regular season! Much appreciated my friend :thumb: :) . That $20 is in the mail! :D :D :D To answer your 2 questions Robin
    1- No, I don't remember a closer score
    2- Not during the next 2 games I hope!!!!!! :D

Mikey are you ready to get your b*tt whipped!!!!:p :p :p You not know it's bad to give your opponents "bulletin board" material before the game? :D :D :D :D :D
  14. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Boy! Talk about a nailbiter. Well played Robyn. A lousey 3.33 points. I knew that it would be close, that it was in Bulger's range, but at the high end of it. And then My KC DEF let me down big time. Now that you know how to set your players Robin you could be a real powerhouse. Fair warning to everyone else,especially you Tyson!!! Enjoy your view from the top of the heap, you might not be there very long. :D :D :D :D
  15. Tyson Rayles

If you look at the players Robin has, his team could be the one to beat for sure! :D I can't be looking ahead though, gotta deal with Mikey next! :)
  16. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

My God! I was just looking at the playoff berths and it turns out that I have to play Robin again for the second week in a row! :eek: :eek: :eek: You had better be ready Robin. I'm going to wring those :curse: :curse: :curse: 3.33 points out of my team somehow!
  17. Matthyro

Well at least we will keep the interest up Clark as our teams are very competitive.
  18. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

I agree Robin, there'll be no lack of intrest when we play.:cool: :cool:
  19. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

What a week.. :) :) The Demans look like they won. :D and The Midnightwonders actually went a week without being beat. :)

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi Rich! :wave: :wave: :wave:
  20. Matthyro

Good game Clark, you sure got you revenge.
    So it looks like Tyson and I may be playing for third place EH!