Fantasy Football

MCL_RDG

Er, uhhh, sorry guys...

...I'm planning on a fantasy life.

You know, where the woman you love makes you ache with desire so that you can't wait to get out of the dungeon at work and trade your hours for a few pieces of plastic and hope she won't be too upset.

If I "tackle" her on the way in the door and she feels like the whole team has been through can I bet whether I get to keep my piece of plastic? or should I go for short odds with a flea flicker?

Mark
:confused:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by trainworm
well....the Truckin Worms are in and ready to hand out some whippins :D :D :D

y'all better watch out before ya get run over:) :) :cool:

Ooooo -- I'm scared!!!!!! How about you Rich. :)

I remember when I went fishin. I used to drown Worms.:D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Welcome Aboard TW!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Pitchwife
I have a feeling that what I am going to need to use on the Worm is a sinker! :D ;) :p :D :)

ROFL.. I was "In the Basement" for a loooooooonG time last year.. I kept telling Rich (Who was in First) That: "I would bring up the wine when I came out of the cellar!" LOL :) :) :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Sounds like a good inducement for him to make an occasional blunder. I'll be rooting for you (except when you are my opponant). :D :D :D

DO ANY OF YOU THINK YOU STAND A CHANCE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D RICH

PS WHERES TYSON(ok found tyson and mikey you just join him down there in the celler and don't drink all the wine)

PSS WE NEED ONE MORE TEAM ANYBODY

Tyson Rayles

Go ahead and make fun of me Rich, but remember I was the one that beat the living tar outta of ya last year and knocked you from the ranks of the undefeated! :D :D :p :p :D :D

Robin, Don somebody???? We need at least one more team!!!!!

Tyson Rayles

Robin you are on board, try to get your draft set by August 23rd as the draft is on the 24th. BTW we play each other the first week, then I squish the squirms in week 2! :D