Fantasy Football

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Quite an impressive streak you've got going there Tyson. Looks like you lit a fire under Miami's rear end last night. That was one fine comeback for the Ridgrunners. Looks like when we play in a few weeks I'm gonna have to put extra security on the locker room so you can't sneak any of your jugs of shine of in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Besids, we have a score settle. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Robin, looks like we're gonna have a knock-down drag-out next week. :p :p Be sure to bring your mouthpiece and cup, and remember which is which. :D :D :D :D

Rich, how's that crow, er, I mean chicken doing? Hope it goes well with your wine. :) :) :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
With the exception of Rich (who did so much trash talkin' earlier in the year :D ) the league is really tight. I don't think anyone can take anyone else for granted. Even Rich might start pulling it together. ;) I look back at the games I have played up until now and am amazed that I actually won them. Everyone is getting more savy now so it makes it harder to plan a stratagy. I think in the long run injuries are going to be a deciding factor and the depth of each team.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Congratulations on a well fought game Robin. I was keeping my fingers crossed that between them, Lilie and Elam could offset Portus enough to squeek by, but when Elam injured himself (and I know how that feels, having pulled a groin muscle in high school football) :( I knew that there wasn't much chance of that.

I offer as my only defense that three of my top workhorses were collecting splinters on the bench with byes. Also my two newly aquired tight ends racked up a total of 2.5 points between them. To add insult to injury the tight end who had been barely making the cut and whom I benched had the best game of his career. Just goes to show, no matter how much you plan and stratigize in the end it comes out to luck. Even so, I must tip my hat to you. You have a fine team and they played the game the way it should be played.

OK, Tyson. Looks like we're eyball to eyball. Guess I'm gonna have to try to put a stop to that streak of yours. Next week will be a hard fought game. The last half of the season should be interesting. I'm just waiting for Rich to kick it in gear and whup both of our butts. :D :D :D

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Don't worry about Rich, I've been sending his players a dozen jugs a week! :p They haven't been able to walk much less play all year! :D :D :D Hard to believe they are the defending Champs! :rolleyes: Well you have the highest scoring team and while you lost to me the first time the odds are in your favor this time. Last I heard Vegas had you a 75 point favorite! :eek: :eek: That's O.K., I like being the underdog.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Awwww Rich!!!!!!! You gotta start firing the managers & coaches or someon! :( :(

I'd fire my overpaid flunky - but it's me!! :D :D

Seems now I got the QB's starightened out -

Trainworm - Good Game!! Congrats!! :D :D

Robin - Now this week - should be a good fair game LOL

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
After a day like today I wonder what will happen to our teams. Strange how good teams have problems but it's good to see some of the weaker teams making a difference like Doug Flutie leading the chargers to a win over the Vikings

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
It wouldn't surprise me a bit Tyson. The funny thing is, that going over the game results I noticed that we both made what would have been a game-breaking mistake with our choices of QBs. Fortunately for me we both made the same mistake. Seems like I was finally able to keep my guys away from those jugs this time. :D :D