Fantasy Football

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Clark can you remember now that he has cleaned your clock! :D :D :D Speaking of clock cleaning, congrats Wormy on a great game! Thought Clark and I might be pulling away from the rest of the pack but after I have lost 2 of my last 3 and Clark his last 2 in a row it looks like the pack is catching us. Two games left in regulation and 5 of the 6 teams still in the hunt! Guess we are in for a wild and woolly finish :cool: :cool: :cool: ! O.K. Mikey it's you and me next week! :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Pitchwife
Rich, you'ld better start winning or you'll go from eating crow to cooked goose. :D :D :D :D

Mikey, I'm gettin ready for you and your Baldwins. I just can't ever remember which one it is, Alec, Steve, Adam?????? :D :D :D :D

Alec, he's a better actor. LOL IMHO :eek: :eek:

It was a close game though, your team played good!!! :D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
You know the saying that, "I'd rather be lucky than good?" The problem with luck is that it doesn't last. I think that I have been overthinking these last few games. Time to bring out the dice. :D
Mikey, that was a well played game. You deserve the win. The problem, I think, is that everyone else is starting to figure out the game. It's going to be a real log jam with five of us trying to get through the door all at once. Course, if my team keeps playing like it has been I'll be sippin' wine in the cellar with Rich., :D :D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
help

I have an empty TE slot on my team. When I try to get a player from the available group I am told I have to drop a player. How do I add a player to an empty slot without having to drop another?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Robin you are allowed a max of 22 as far as I know and you are at that now. You played this week with a empty slot for a wide rec. and a tight end but you have 4 WR sitting on the bench. I would have put one of those in the game and traded another one for a TE to put in the game.

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
And I will keep digging this hole deeper...:mad: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: but there always next year and you will be all DOG MEAT:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rich