Razor Crest from Mandalorian / Roland Tari

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Thanks. My introduction to card modelling was a model of my father's ship in WW11.

Please tell us more of your father's adventures during WW2!

MikeBer

Wow, she is a beauty! Thank you very much for tackling this project and updating the plans. They look great! I especially like the fact that you have provided an assembly instruction file as well. That is a tremendous help for any future builder. You may put the files in a *.zip archive and add them to the Resources as well. ;)
Thanks, Revell-fan. I've done that now.

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
The rigging, railing and turrets are amazing!

The display case is impressive as well! You'll have to do an instructional on display cases, as it fits smooth and seems professional in every way.

Fine craftsmanship, all around!

MikeBer

The rigging, railing and turrets are amazing!

The display case is impressive as well! You'll have to do an instructional on display cases, as it fits smooth and seems professional in every way.

Fine craftsmanship, all around!
Here is a link to the Railing jig construction.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
He came over on the ship with the Free French navy and was posted as a deserter by the Vichy French. He was pardoned by the French after the war and became a British subject.
Excellent work on the ship! I bet he loved it. Hope to see more from you!

Chuffy70

A great construction of a Razor Crest MikeBer - this has become my second favourite Star Wars ship under the Y-wing.

Interesting build and thanks for putting in all the problems you came up against.

I have many renditions/models of the Crest to build, and a small card version to tackle - this one looks interesting enough to build - another to add to my growing fleet!