Thanks for the continues support guys.
I'm aiming to get the digital draft to a fairly finished state as it's my guide when I draw on the wall. As with the dinosaur mural there'll probably be small changes, some things seem to need a few tweaks when you see them full size.

Took a break from drawing cartoon canines to scribble up the logo. I'll make a more precise template (with a more symmetrical badge) for transferring to the wall.

depkdpb-b7b93ea6-4d56-4066-ac22-390df96f05d4.jpg

Ice or snow, Everest is ready to go!

depke6g-795de38b-9a63-4f74-91f3-af57b2cb65a5.jpg

Let's dive in!
Zuma for Paw Patrol mural. That should be it for the characters, unless I add more later.

deqtlcx-d99ec764-d205-4a5d-a5f4-292e92dcd673.jpg

Made this starburst for the background but it's a bit too smooth. Don't fancy trying to paint this without a spray gun or airbrush.

deqtmbs-640b93a3-8f2d-45bd-a8b1-9228e16a7afa.jpg

Want to come up with something a little rougher that I can just scrub on with a decorating brush. I'll have another go at this.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I love the first starburst, but this one will be easier to do without spraying. and I have no doubt that your final work will be stunning.

Reactions: Strick67

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I don't even feel qualified to post about your art. Al I can write is that I love it! It's very authentic looking. There's a certain charm to the characters that I can't explain. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Reactions: Strick67 and mijob
Very nice!
Thanks

I love the first starburst, but this one will be easier to do without spraying. and I have no doubt that your final work will be stunning.
Thanks, hopefully I'll go smoothly.

I don't even feel qualified to post about your art. Al I can write is that I love it! It's very authentic looking. There's a certain charm to the characters that I can't explain. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks. The TV show characters are quite charming, I've basically posed them to suit my composition. My likenesses are a little off here and there, should've studied the style more before I dived in. I'm not that bothered though, I watched the new PP film recently and they've revamped the characters so much I'm sure some younger viewers won't recognise them. So I reckon I've got them near enough.