Dinoreplicas doodles

Thanks for the continues support guys.
I'm aiming to get the digital draft to a fairly finished state as it's my guide when I draw on the wall. As with the dinosaur mural there'll probably be small changes, some things seem to need a few tweaks when you see them full size.

Took a break from drawing cartoon canines to scribble up the logo. I'll make a more precise template (with a more symmetrical badge) for transferring to the wall.

Ice or snow, Everest is ready to go!

Let's dive in!
Zuma for Paw Patrol mural. That should be it for the characters, unless I add more later.

Made this starburst for the background but it's a bit too smooth. Don't fancy trying to paint this without a spray gun or airbrush.

Want to come up with something a little rougher that I can just scrub on with a decorating brush. I'll have another go at this.

micahrogers

"Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I love the first starburst, but this one will be easier to do without spraying. and I have no doubt that your final work will be stunning.

Reactions: Strick67

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
I don't even feel qualified to post about your art. Al I can write is that I love it! It's very authentic looking. There's a certain charm to the characters that I can't explain. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Reactions: Strick67 and mijob
Very nice!
Thanks

I love the first starburst, but this one will be easier to do without spraying. and I have no doubt that your final work will be stunning.
Thanks, hopefully I'll go smoothly.

I don't even feel qualified to post about your art. Al I can write is that I love it! It's very authentic looking. There's a certain charm to the characters that I can't explain. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks. The TV show characters are quite charming, I've basically posed them to suit my composition. My likenesses are a little off here and there, should've studied the style more before I dived in. I'm not that bothered though, I watched the new PP film recently and they've revamped the characters so much I'm sure some younger viewers won't recognise them. So I reckon I've got them near enough.