Blackadder's Imperator Titan Build

Blackadder

Jun 6, 2009
Thanks for the replies.....

Now It Can Be Told:

After a month hiatus where I spent the time duplicating the upper works previously accomplished I am approaching the point where the four bastions are ready to have the surface sheets applied.

I took it on myself to spare my erstwhile readers the agony of enduring repetitive exposition and bit by bit gluing that which was previously documented ad nauseam.

So this is where we are on the superstructure and I have to say I am elated that this is finally approaching completion, component wise that is; there is still a load of detailing to do!!!!

Blackadder

Jun 6, 2009
Now It Can Be Told:

After a month hiatus where I spent the time duplicating the upper works previously accomplished I am approaching the point where the four bastions are ready to have the surface sheets applied.

I took it on myself to spare my erstwhile readers the agony of enduring repetitive exposition and bit by bit gluing that which was previously documented ad nauseam.

So this is where we are on the superstructure and I have to say I am elated that this is finally approaching completion, component wise that is; there is still a load of detailing to do!!!!

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
You have single handily raised some companies stock value in the medium you are working in. This is fabrication at it's finest. Truly something from raw stock. :)

ard2k

Oct 11, 2019
Amazing work!!! I was devastated when you stopped posting on BoLS... I'm so glad I found this and that you're still going chap!! It's awesome watching you work!