Wilhelmshaven's San Francisco

ehouli

Aug 7, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
cmdrted,

Thanks for your comments and for watching, this ship is not up the level that you have taken your models 8) , but I hope to have more skills for the next models I have :roll:

Greetings,

Erick

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
Erick

I think your ship is up to everybodys standards (ok leaving out Christoph) you can always do like nearly everybody else and buy some railings.

regards

barry

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Erick,

Beautiful work and an especially beautiful subject. The San Francisco has a special place amongst ship modelers in the Bay Area as she was built in Mare Island Naval Shipyard (MINSY) and represented the city of San Frncisco as her namesake. The New Orleans class is the quntessence of American heavy cruisers involved in the Second World War. A "populi" of "The City" thanks you...,

Gil

ehouli

Aug 7, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
Hello Everybody :)

This is a small update, I have finished most of the fcsle. deck fittings like anchors, anchor chains, capstans and splinter shields.

So far, there a still bits of the hull that needs to be touched up, that won't be easy... I only did touch up for the first time a few weeks ago.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Greetings,

Erick

ehouli

Aug 7, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
Hi Everybody,

I know it has been a long time since the previous small update. This pictures are of the shields that go around the secondary armament nests in the middle of the ship and the airplance catapults.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Greetings,

Erick

ehouli

Aug 7, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
Hi Everybody!

I've been working slowly lately, but finished the main turrets and other details. San Francisco is almost done but it will take a while since the last parts are secondary armament and machine guns, usually this parts take me the longer to complete.

Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Greetings,

Erick