Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 42 and heading to 52 with rain. Same yesterday.

Sorry to see Gil leaving us. Hope thinks are OK with him and he can stop back :thumb:

John - the next time you are in town, we will have to give Phil a call. I am sure he would love to have us stop by and see it again. :)

Pick of the Day
47b5da06b3127cce913bfa73a84d00000026108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning gang. Gil, you are leaving me to fight those Yankees by myself. :( Well, hope I recruit Ray to help. Haven't seen Roger drop in for a while. Kind of chilly here and windy. Those Yanks are sending their weather down on us. Got meeting at Town Hall this afternoon. Start paitning widow lady's house tomorrow. Actually pressure wash it tomorrow, spray primer Thursday and spray paint Friday [that is my plans]. He sons are suppose to come help me. ???? Got all my reservations to fly way up Nawth Nov 4. Think it is going to really be cold in MN. Have a great day and God bless all. PS: my notifier seems not to be working some of the time???????

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
wave.gif
Hi Guys ! Wow, what a wet one today
frown.gif
. Rain gear just don't get it. Yes Tom, maybe when Chuck comes up, we could visit Phil !!
biggrin.gif
I can't get over that bus system of his ! Well, hope Gill returns, I'll be workin' on him !
biggrin.gif
I thought he was on our side (nawth) ! Chief is trying to snag him away & he don't like gritts !
biggrin.gif
Where ya at Chuck ? Ok, later all !
wave.gif
John

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Thank you John, you are to kind.

I will check in from time to time. I am working on a web page and forum project and it takes about all my engery and time.

Keep those snow blowers out of the rain, it will rot the pull rods ..ha ha got trains on the brain..pull ROPES...and I bet they are hard to push strart in the snow.

I will check back some time. You are all to kind.:wave:

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Sounds like some of you'all need to come down here and spend the winter in the sun.
It was mostly sunny, in the 70s today and I cooked burgers on the grill.
I had my fill of snow, so I moved. We get snow here but it usually melts before noon.
Just enough to remind you what it is like.

wrmcclellan

Oct 1, 2005
North Texas
Gil,

Good luck on your project. Your friend is in our prayers.

Check back in sometime!

Beautiful day here in N. Texas. High 60's and very sunny.

Had second class of Robotics today for the 5th and 6th graders I volunteer for and teach after school once a week. Good crew of kids.

The high school robotics team I mentor captured thrid place last weekend and are advancing to State competition in 6 weeks.

Have a great evening all!

Best regards,
Roy

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
where the temp is 42 deg and heading to 48 with still more rain. Maybe Chief will need to build me a boat instead of benchwork. :eek:

Gil - good to see that you can still stop by once in a while.

Roy - good to see you stop by. Are you still watering your house ??? :confused:

Pic of the Day
IMGP0612s.JPG

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Good morning. Looks like another sunny day.
Yep, still doing the ranch thing.
I had some sort of flue lately and was lurking more than posting.
Now I have to get busy and catch up on a few projects.
I have a couple of Atlas O scale WDT critters I am rebuilding. One will be stock and the other I remotored. regeared and am installing KD couplers and a little extra detail.
I have a back log in the paint shop that I need to get to.
Tonight My son and I are going to the train club meeting. It is at the home of a member with a large Lionel collection.
Here's his web site.
http://www.theatonnas.com/trains.html

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Well, a lot better working today than yesterday ! Only rained a little bit today. I think if Roy adds some Miracle Grow to the water, his house will grow better!
biggrin.gif

Nice webb site Rays' friend has there ! Really like the pre-war trains ! Great to see quite a few guys here today ! All have a nice evening ! John

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Evening.

How is everybody tonite?
Cold, but no rain here. Maybe sun in a week.
Gil...Keep us updated on Pastor John's condition.
Where is everybody tonite?
Later,
Chuck

wrmcclellan

Oct 1, 2005
North Texas
Still watering the house. We need rain bad. It would be nice if I could grow a nice addition for a larger train room!

Looks like the Astros's are going down in 4. Guess one has to wait at least 70 -80 years for a World series victory. At least they made it to the Series in my lifetime!

Have a great evening all!
Roy

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
where the temp is 42 and heading to 48 with cloudy skies.

Roy - go to show you how different thing are in different parts of the country. I have never heard of watering your foundation before. :eek:

Baseball - I am still waiting for the Indians to win during my life time. :cry:
Medina Train show this Sunday.

Pick of the Day
47b5ce38b3127cce98548c6c235400000027108IZMmrFwxbA

Status
Not open for further replies.