Bentley 4.5L Blower in 1-20 scale

ennder

The surgery. Its no big deal, just having the thyroid removed. It has gotten so large that it is effecting my breathing, eating, and drinking.
No cancer found... so don't have to worry about that. I am tired of being cut on though. 9 surgeries on my left wrist, 5 on my left leg,
Right leg amputated above the knee. all that happened from '92 to '96

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
and I thought my 3 back surgeries were bad. May God bless and keep you safe.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
The surgery. Its no big deal, just having the thyroid removed. It has gotten so large that it is effecting my breathing, eating, and drinking.
No cancer found... so don't have to worry about that. I am tired of being cut on though. 9 surgeries on my left wrist, 5 on my left leg,
Sorry to hear that. I hope your surgery goes well. And may this be the last one you ever need.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member

The engine is coming out nicely. I like it when people make templates to solve problems on models for other model makers.

Hope the surgery goes well. Prayers all around.

Take care.

Sky Seeker

ennder

the surgery is a 8:00 am tomorrow (Wed 3feb21). I was given 2 packs of DYNA-HEX 4 antiseptic with the instructions to use it in the shower the night before and the morning of the surgery. I just took my shower and tried to use it..... it took my breath away.:bulgeeye: I was on the verge of passing out before I could get enough washed off that I could breath. So I am NOT using it in the morning.... I have alcohol swabs I can use. If it doesn't kill the bacteria... it will get them so drunk they can't harm me :noteeth: :laughrolling::noteeth:

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
They might make you use the antiseptic pads again at the hospital. I'd mention that you weren't able to use them, maybe they'll give you something else.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
My wife had too use those when she had her knees replaced. They are very strong, and like you said 'breath taking' but the doo the job. alcohol will kill 99.6% of the stuff on your skin, but not all.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Good Luck with your surgery. I've had my neck opened twice, quite invasive, the second one ended up with my throat pushed aside and a 3.5" x 2." Titanium plate put in with 6 screws. Zofran, or it's chemical name, Onandestron, is great for nausea, it goes under your tongue and dissolves, great flavor and takes nausea away. Our thoughs and prayers are with you . :)

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Good Luck with your surgery. I've had my neck opened twice, quite invasive, the second one ended up with my throat pushed aside and a 3.5" x 2." Titanium plate put in with 6 screws. Zofran, or it's chemical name, Onandestron, is great for nausea, it goes under your tongue and dissolves, great flavor and takes nausea away. Our thoughs and prayers are with you . :)
Ouch, zath! What happened that you needed surgery on your neck twice? I'm glad you recovered from that ordeal and that you're alive. We need to remember to stay grateful and count our blessings!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Could you post the link where you got this model from? Thanks!! :)

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Could you post the link where you got this model from? Thanks!! :)
Here's the link where the model is at:

The models are still on sale, which equates to about $6.00 a piece.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
How did you buy these? Do they take credit cards? ;)