Bentley 4.5L Blower in 1-20 scale

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Paint those wheels with Liquid Electrical Tape, and if you paint over the lettering on the wheels, just keep painting over the letters to thins it out, and they will still show, you could even wipe that area to blend, and the wheels will look like rubber. Glue regular paper on the wheels, following the patterns that are printed on the wheels, and they will look like real treads.

Excellent job the way it sits!!:)

LET.jpeg

ennder

I got bad news about my thyroid. They got the biopsy back, and they found 2 9mm clusters of cancer. I go in on the 18 to get scanned to see if it had metastasized to other areas of my body. I'm NOT going to worry about it though. If I have it.... I going to fight it with every thing I have.... If I DON'T have it... then the worrying would be a wast of time, and take years from what I have left. thumbsup

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
I got bad news about my thyroid. They got the biopsy back, and they found 2 9mm clusters of cancer. I go in on the 18 to get scanned to see if it had metastasized to other areas of my body. I'm NOT going to worry about it though. If I have it.... I going to fight it with every thing I have.... If I DON'T have it... then the worrying would be a wast of time, and take years from what I have left. thumbsup
Yes! Fight it with everything you've got! Otherwise, just live and enjoy life! @Rhaven Blaack beat his cancer, and you can too!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I know what it is like to fight cancer. I like your attitude and how you are planning to approach this. I did the same thing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers always!

ennder

Several members of my family has had cancer. My Dad died from Leukemiain 2012, 2 of my brothers have had different types of cancer. My dad's uncles Jim Dan had bone cancer. And one of my cousins lost both of her breasts to cancer. My uncle Marv has a slow progressive Leukemia.

One thing that I have learned.... have a positive outlook, laugh as much as possible and find joy where ever you can, and you have a MUCH better chance of beating cancer.