Some layout accomplishments

F

Fred_M

I got this from the Landsat today, a satellite mosaic of the entire ZMT Rail Line. Fred

mylayout800.jpg

F

Fred_M

It's cold, it's dark, and nuthins going right today.

Attachments

• gettinglate.jpg
    gettinglate.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 177

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
dash10 said:
I got this from the Landsat today, a satellite mosaic of the entire ZMT Rail Line. Fred

You got too much time on yer hands, Fred, might I suggest a hobby? :rolleyes: Takes me back to the old daze when I would see if I could line up the picture with the track plan in MR magazine in the daze before the little arrows. Still tryin' to figure out where your new coaling tower is... :thumb: :thumb:

F

Fred_M

Right, The mill is the only real building in the scene. The rest are images from the net printed on cardstock and glued to the backboard. If you look closely you can see a straight line in the sand/gravel which is the corner where the backboard and the base meet. Did that a long time ago and it only looks right veiwed from a certain angle. Fred

F

Fred_M

That was fun, LOL
Here's a picture of the old city which was my first 4 by 8 and the first expansion module. Everything in this picture is real plastic kit. Fred

city4wh.jpg

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
very nice. lots of detail and thats what cathe's peoples eyes and kids nose prints on the glass. lmao! in the 4th picture down from the top (the black truck) is that a Kenworth T-600 with the rasied sleeper and air dam on top? if so where did you find it? i've been looking for better more modern type trucks.
Charles