Some layout accomplishments

F

Fred_M

EVER HAVE THIS HAPPEN?

I did some scenicing and was very proud of it, so I snapped a pix. This isn't a normal viewing angle but I thought it would be a good shot of what I had got done today. Corregated rock sticks out like a sore thumb. Fred

Attachments

• corregated dirt2.jpg
    corregated dirt2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 231
F

Fred_M

Here's the river module almost complete now.
river%20over.jpg

a
river2.jpg

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Wow! Outstanding scenery!

LOL about the cardboard... I wouldn't have noticed it if you would have kept it a secret! Hehehe. Looks great though, and Im sure that's easy to scenic over. :)

F

Fred_M

:eek:ops: TY Arl, I planted some bushes. Glad you like them, now get to work and finish that Wendys. :wave: Still love you gas mart. It's a classic and needs to be put in the Academy bud. :thumb: Fred

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Nice work and photos Fred.
It took me a while to find the corrugated rocks because I was seeing all the other fine details in the scene. Then once I saw it, it did stick out. Easily fixed though.
I like the old trestle in the river module, it adds character to the scene.

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Fred I agree with you that you should be proud of the work you did and I enjoyed seeing the angle that you took. The trestle in the river that ends what is its purpose? Or is it supposed to represent something thats been abandoned? Pat

F

Fred_M

belg said:
Fred I agree with you that you should be proud of the work you did and I enjoyed seeing the angle that you took. The trestle in the river that ends what is its purpose? Or is it supposed to represent something thats been abandoned? Pat

collaspe.jpg

Marquez

Jul 3, 2004
Central Michigan
Fred, your layout is great. But I do have a question about one of your pictures. The pic with the gas distributor why are there military figures in the background?

F

Fred_M

Marquez said:
Fred, your layout is great. But I do have a question about one of your pictures. The pic with the gas distributor why are there military figures in the background?
Those are Special Earth Security Forces, a division of MIB

LPM.jpg

CN1

May 6, 2003
did some scenicing and was very proud of it, so I snapped a pix. This isn't a normal viewing angle but I thought it would be a good shot of what I had got done today. Corregated rock sticks out like a sore thumb. Fred

For the life of me, What Are You Talking About? :confused:

I can't see any cardboard corregated rocks? :confused: :confused:

Nice pics and scene as usual Fred :thumb: :thumb:

CN1

May 6, 2003
GOT IT :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I looked at every possible details and I found it.

Man! You worry too much :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like everyone's said...

I wouldn't have noticed the cardboard either if you hadn't mentioned it.