Some layout accomplishments

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by jetrock
Okay, here's my question...what's with the guy standing on top of the building next to Sanford Arms? Not a suicide--at that height he'd just break an ankle. Judging from the pose, maybe he's surveying his mighty domain...

Not a criticism...just interesting to note what seems to be some odd business in the shot!
He's on the 3rd floor and he is
1. surveying his domain
2. watching the train go by in the cut across the road
3. waiting for his secretary so they can get busy
4. looking at you looking at him
5. waiting for his computer to boot
6. picking his seat
7. admiring his reflection in the window and how good he looks in his white leisure suit.
8. waiting for his secretary to get out of the bathroom so he can go...bad tacos last night.
9. peeping tom
10. listening to STYX sing "To Much Time On My Hands".

That's my top 10. FRED

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by jon-monon
#3 and #7 makes me wonder, Fred, is that Leisure Suit Larry? :D :D :D
Naw, just a Lary wannabe. :D FRED

Attachments

• store.jpg
    store.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 281
F

Fred_M

Repost the ditch because I like it.

Attachments

• ditch640.jpg
    ditch640.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 235

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
From a ridge runner

I like the ditch too, in fact I like the whole shebang! :) .
Everywhere one looks in your pics there's something to see that hadn't been noticed before.

Keep 'em coming fred.

Errol

F

Fred_M

kettlestack said:
I like the ditch too, in fact I like the whole shebang! :) .
Everywhere one looks in your pics there's something to see that hadn't been noticed before.

Keep 'em coming fred.

Errol
Errol my friend, you asked for it bud. Asking me to post more pictures is like asking an alcoholic if he wants another drink. :D :D :D And RC, there is no higher praise than that. :eek:ops: This ones called putin' in a drive shaft because Dodges make to much horsepower. FRED

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 220
F

Fred_M

Working Signals

I just completed a working signal tower from a Lifelike? toy one. I used three color LEDs and use a rotary switch to change them. No block signals at this time. Here's a loco waiting for the green.

Attachments

• signal red.jpg
    signal red.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 246
F

Fred_M

Always eager to help, Thomas helps his friend CSX Diesel pull a load over the mountains.

Attachments

• thomas.jpg
    thomas.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 241

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
dash10 said:
Always eager to help, Thomas helps his friend CSX Diesel pull a load over the mountains.

Ain't it against ICC rules to tote passengers while acting as a pusher? You have been duly cited by the Model Railroading Paradox/Anachronism Police :eek: My kids have posted your bail. :D

Love that signal tower :thumb: :thumb:

F

Fred_M

shaygetz said:
Ain't it against ICC rules to tote passengers while acting as a pusher? You have been duly cited by the Model Railroading Paradox/Anachronism Police :eek: My kids have posted your bail. :D

Love that signal tower :thumb: :thumb:
Haven't you heard, passange service is dead? Annie and Clara are working as nitro carriers now. But don't tell the kids. :rolleyes: FRED

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Good stuff

You did a good job of making the gantry operational Fred :thumb: :thumb:
Block control is only for drivers who sleep! If they can't see a red then they become DLPB's :D :D

Thomas the tank can do whatever he likes ... he has awareness and citizenship! He don't need no ding-dong ICC looking out for him coz he doesn't do stupid things. oh! Nitro you say? .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Errol