Not-so-ezdays for Ezdays

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
Thanx for the update on my bestest bud Don - I just told him a few posts ago to take it easy and take some days off, a vacation from here...... If Don needs anything at all, no matter what just say it and it will be on its way... God bless..

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Don(ezdays) posted in the moderators forum that he is home now and doing fine. He said that'll he'll still visit the boards everday, but he didn't know for how long. He's just gonna rest and relax for the week, and take it easy for a few days.
Here's to a speedy recovery Don!

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Don, come on you slacker get out that bed, if you needed to take a nap you could have found a cheaper place to do it.
I sincerely hope all goes very smoothly for your quick return, and hope your family brings you all the comfort you will need. Be well, Pat

MadCoW1

Jul 9, 2006
LaCrosse Wisconsin
To Don, Hobbes and Family,

My wife and I send our get well wishes to you all along with our prayers that the worst is behind you. Through the friends and family who rally around you, we wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Johnny and Stacey

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Thank you Hobbes for the information, and thanks to 88fan for the update.

Don, my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Take your time to get back to normal life, don't try to enforce something.

We all on the Gauge are looking forward to have you back online real soon! :wave::wave::wave:

Ron