Not-so-ezdays for Ezdays

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
These days that is a simple correction often times.

I will pray for a rapid recovery.

I like him very well. He has been good to me as have all the staff.

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
I had an angioplasty about 17 years ago, and they are MIGHTY serious. The good side is it took care of everything for at least 6-8 years. REST, buddy, rest. And make sure you slow down and smell the roses.

I was out of pocket 'til this morning, and that is lousy news to come back to. Add my prayers to your recovery.

Lynn

Hobbes

Sep 23, 2006
Slight update that EZ wanted me to pass on to yous guys. Round II in the hospital on Tuesday with some not-so-normal symptoms (no pain this time). Guess he was throwing more irregular heartbeats. He's fine but the hospital decided to keep him and perform some tests now instead of waiting till the end of the week like they were going to do. Just talked to him a few minutes ago. Other than the fact that they keep pulling him out for these test during meal times (the dude hasn't eaten all day), he's in good spirits, feeling good, and was being wisked off to his last stress test.

He said he would check in with you guys soon.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Sounds to me like the biggest stress test, is being taken out for a test just as the hot meal arrives, and coming back to find it gone! :D :D :D Thanks for the update, tell him to " keep asking for a clean bedpan", it drives them crazy! :D :D :D