Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedge, you went above and beyond on the build, I am really astonished on your ability to build a magnificent piece!

I have to say, this turned out superbly. Immaculate build and the coloration technique really adds to the seamless look.

I half expect Kyle and Jan to climb out of the cockpit.

Thanks you both :wave:I´m glad to "hear" you like it :thumb:
There is the final look with the whole new stand :twisted:
20091129232828-57303-full.jpg

20091129232842-57304-full.jpg

This hobby never ceases to amaze me, just when you think you've seen something impressive, there's something even more inspiring just around the corner.

Absolutely superb build wedge! I hope to be able to leap up to this standard of construction ,,, one day.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hat's off to you MF.

One years after everybody i found this topic, and it's a revelation : paper is great. This ship is my favorite in the star wars universe. I want to scratch one, but... for the moment i have two left hands with paper.

What a great build!:thumb:
This thread will be such a fine reference for when I attempt this build.:mrgreen:
though... :rolleyes: I can only dream of achieving your level of paint and detail.
Well done, inspiring barely describes it, but its a start.
I appreciate the opportunity to observe the creations of such wonderful builders and creators

Thanks Wedge
Thanks Millennium

WOW! Just...WOW. I used to do a lot of Dark Forces editing, and got used to looking at the old 'Crow 3d object over and over - you did some amazing work extrpolating from a very simple object. Thought of working on the successor to the Moldy Crow, I think it was called the Raven's Claw?

I don´t know what to say... it is absolutely amazing when someone can appreciate your work a year after :) Thank you all very much guys - making me happy :) Anyway - Raven´s claw is not my favourite ship - maybe sometime in the future - who knows. Unfortunately I don´t have a time for making models lately :( There are a few models that I´m working on very very slowly : Lunar module 1:24 , Sojuz 28 , 3A Kodiak (maybe) , and my first attempt to construct my own model and give it free for all of you (you can guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.