Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Status
Not open for further replies.

fett92

Jun 4, 2009
Wedge, you went above and beyond on the build, I am really astonished on your ability to build a magnificent piece!

E

ekuth

I have to say, this turned out superbly. Immaculate build and the coloration technique really adds to the seamless look.

I half expect Kyle and Jan to climb out of the cockpit.

wedge

Thanks you both :wave:I´m glad to "hear" you like it :thumb:
There is the final look with the whole new stand :twisted:
20091129232828-57303-full.jpg

20091129232842-57304-full.jpg

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
This hobby never ceases to amaze me, just when you think you've seen something impressive, there's something even more inspiring just around the corner.

Absolutely superb build wedge! I hope to be able to leap up to this standard of construction ,,, one day.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hat's off to you MF.

randolph carter

Oct 23, 2010
One years after everybody i found this topic, and it's a revelation : paper is great. This ship is my favorite in the star wars universe. I want to scratch one, but... for the moment i have two left hands with paper.

Greenman

Nov 12, 2008
Salt Lake City,Utah.
What a great build!:thumb:
This thread will be such a fine reference for when I attempt this build.:mrgreen:
though... :rolleyes: I can only dream of achieving your level of paint and detail.
Well done, inspiring barely describes it, but its a start.
I appreciate the opportunity to observe the creations of such wonderful builders and creators

Thanks Wedge
Thanks Millennium

Inv8r_timmy

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
WOW! Just...WOW. I used to do a lot of Dark Forces editing, and got used to looking at the old 'Crow 3d object over and over - you did some amazing work extrpolating from a very simple object. Thought of working on the successor to the Moldy Crow, I think it was called the Raven's Claw?

wedge

I don´t know what to say... it is absolutely amazing when someone can appreciate your work a year after :) Thank you all very much guys - making me happy :) Anyway - Raven´s claw is not my favourite ship - maybe sometime in the future - who knows. Unfortunately I don´t have a time for making models lately :( There are a few models that I´m working on very very slowly : Lunar module 1:24 , Sojuz 28 , 3A Kodiak (maybe) , and my first attempt to construct my own model and give it free for all of you (you can guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.