Report_01: After I have finished the howitzer sIG-33, I choose the Willys Jeep for my next project. This time I want to use more parts of paper. First I read the 4 pages of instructions (drawings) very intently and found some things, looking strange to me. I took a ruler and made some measurements - found some errors. Since there are not 3D-drawings, it is very hard and nearly impossible to find the correct position of every part. In the course of the report I will point at all founded errors. The printing of the kit is quite good, perhaps a little too dark. The errors and difficulties to locate the right position of some parts, caused me to draw some parts in my 3D-Programm. This way makes it easy to find the right position of the parts and to check the dimensions also. The chassis I will make with etched parts. So the stability would be very good and I can use real rivets for detailing. Errors: Part 3 is too short about 1,5 mm. Part 3e is unknown for the right position and mounting. Parts 8k and 7r have wrong dimensions, if you want to set the clamp wz9 into the holes. Parts 7l, 7k, 8k and 7r have also some troubles with the clamp wz9. Changes: Mistakes correced. Hook 51 and 51a more detailing, now it is possible to make it open and close. The construction of step (Rys.) 01 - 07 in 3D was ready and looks in this way: Report_02: Step (Rys.) 08 and 09 show the correct decision to make a 3D construction before building the real model. There were many mistakes, but step by step. The frustum (part 10g, resp. 11g) have to impose on the axles 10 (resp. 11) and the other side is closing with corresponding parts. But the holes in the frustum for the axles have the wrong position, they are too near to the small end. For a solution I make a new construction of the part and post the pdf for downloading. Also I have changed the rips to get a better adaptation to the differential gear. Report_03: The next big problems are at the steering linkage at step 8 (Rys. 8 ). The mounting drawings show the part 13b with a height of 1 mm. In reality this part is a paperroll with a hight of 2 mm. How to connect these parts (13b) with the parts 13c and 13a, you don't get any information by the drawings. Also there is changed the numbering of part 13cL (left) and 13cP (right). After doing some try and error, I think I have found a solution. Forget the both nearby white circles and use two time part 13b for them. In my drawing I have named all changed parts. Report_04: In Step 9 (Rys. 9) are the same troubles, but no more, excepting the position (alignment) of parts 14P and part 14L. This was a question of intuition. Report_05: The virtual mounting of the several steps was easy. The result looks more like a real chassis.