*Finish* Willys Jeep, Modelik Nr. 10/02, 1:25, Special Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
edikk said:
Hi fuchsjos!
For a long time did not look on a forum. And here it appears such product is available. Magnificent work!!!
What the following?

Hi, Edikk!

Thank you for the nice words and fine to hear something from you again. My next project would be fun for you - I just have start the ISU-152 from Modelik in 1:33. More in a seperatly report.

Servus
Josef

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
edikk said:
Hi fuchsjos!
For a long time did not look on a forum. And here it appears such product is available. Magnificent work!!!
What the following?

Hi, Edikk!

Thank you for the nice words and fine to hear something from you again. My next project would be fun for you - I just have start the ISU-152 from Modelik in 1:33. More in a seperatly report.

Servus
Josef

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
Hi, Rick!

I have noticed the crash of the Me-109 some weeks before. What can I say - shit happens. I hope it is possible to repair this proud bird.

Servus
Josef

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
Hi, Rick!

I have noticed the crash of the Me-109 some weeks before. What can I say - shit happens. I hope it is possible to repair this proud bird.

Servus
Josef

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
jlinscheid said:
Congratulations on a fantastic build!

This thread will be bookmarked by many as a definitive reference for some time to come.

James

Hello Jlinscheid!

Thank you very much for the compliments - my face is changing to red for this nice words.

Servus from Vienna
Josef

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
jlinscheid said:
Congratulations on a fantastic build!

This thread will be bookmarked by many as a definitive reference for some time to come.

James

Hello Jlinscheid!

Thank you very much for the compliments - my face is changing to red for this nice words.

Servus from Vienna
Josef

edikk

May 15, 2005
Russia, Kaliningrad
www.edikk.km.ru
fuchsjos said:
edikk said:
Hi fuchsjos!
What the following?

Hi, Edikk!

Servus
Josef
Hi fuchsjos!
I wait with impatience your reports.
If it will be necessary the information or photos from russian internet (part :) ), I shall try to help.

edikk

May 15, 2005
Russia, Kaliningrad
www.edikk.km.ru
fuchsjos said:
edikk said:
Hi fuchsjos!
What the following?

Hi, Edikk!

Servus
Josef
Hi fuchsjos!
I wait with impatience your reports.
If it will be necessary the information or photos from russian internet (part :) ), I shall try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.