ezdays-2005 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jac's Lines

Wow, I hadn't checked on people's progress on the challenge since Thanksgiving. This is too cool -- both the bashing (especially given the limits of the kits) and the storyline. All that's missing is an n scale Tom Cruise protecting his kids from the scary green guys.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Recent activity prompted 24/7 surveillance of the area resulting in the following pictures. We now have evidence that these aliens have an underground storage and launching pad. Note that our cameras caught one craft as it is guided into the underground bunker. Also note a second craft has landed and unloading passengers heading into the “abandoned” tower. A different angle shows some sort of class or briefing session being conducted outdoors. See, there is one person dresses as an earthman. We are not sure if he has been captured for show-and-tell, or that this is a dress rehearsal for which all aliens will be required to learn so as to blend into our society.:eek::eek:

Please treat these pictures as top secret since our photographers are at great risk for taking them, both by the feds and the aliens. They are so hush-hush that even the Nation Enquirer would have nothing to do with them… and that’s a genuine fact…:cool: :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• Alien launch30.jpg
    Alien launch30.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 39
  • Alien briefing20.jpg
    Alien briefing20.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 45
  • Alien landing32.jpg
    Alien landing32.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 39

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
:D Now I'm confused !!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did the original ship "Just miss the landing bay"??? :D

This is too funny!! :) I'm having a difficult time deciding on wether to even bother posting my model :) :)

Really great story :) :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
:D Now I'm confused !!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did the original ship "Just miss the landing bay"??? :D

This is too funny!! :) I'm having a difficult time deciding on wether to even bother posting my model :) :)

Really great story :) :)
Now this is purely speculation on my part, but I think you are correct that the pilot on that craft tried to land on the wrong side of the tracks. When the bay doors didn't open, wow, what a shock that must have been. All traces of the crashed craft disappeared so the NTSFB had no evidence to prove that. I think they took to craft down to the underground bay and rebuilt it. That one leaving does looks kinda familiar.:rolleyes:

If you're having problems finishing yours, I could send over a crew of these guys to help...:D :D :D :D

For those who are taking part in this...man has the bar ever been raised!!!! Not only is it an excellent bash and a very well sceniced diorama, it has an exceptional story behind it.
This has been a great thread to watch!

ezdays

Out AZ way
I thank you all for your kind compliments. :):) It's been fun doing, and I enjoyed writing the story, it was easy to do since I'm thinking that it all must be true. The bash was just to reconstruct what the National Enquire and others have reported over the years..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.