ezdays-2005 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
galt904 said:
Awesome work! How'd you do the leaf and branch debris on the parking lot?
Thanks, I appreciate it. The debris was from what had collected at the bottom of a bag of caspia and some other stuff I used to make the trees with. I figured it looked too good to throw away and would come in handy someday.:D

Russ Bellinis

I don't know if beautiful is the right adjective, Don. That scene is really ugly. If it was in some of the cities here in So Cal the owner would have been cited for allowing his property to become an eyesore and be required to clean it up! Nice job!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Don that is GREAT. I liked the story. It fitted the scene very well. You do some fine modeling.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thanks muchly folks. It means a lot to me to have some of the best modelers around say something nice about my work. :D:DI don't think it can stand up to what some others are doing in this challenge, but it is fun doing it nonetheless.:cool: Let's face it, if I can do it, anyone can...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...so let's see more entries, :wave::wave::wave::wave: the rewards are in the results.:thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Update - Uh, Houston, we have a problem… It looks like the study done in 1986 by the government regarding aliens at this site may need to be looked at again. There were reports of some strange goings on at this site, so our cameraman hid in some nearby bushes. He was amazed at what he saw and managed to get these pictures before he had to get out of there for his own good. He called for backup and Channel 12 sent their “we are first with the news” telecopter to the scene and got a few shots before the area was cleaned up and not a trace of this accident was left. See for yourself, these are actual untouched photos.

Attachments

• Landing19.jpg
    Landing19.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Landing12.jpg
    Landing12.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 27

ezdays

Out AZ way
A very short time later, help arrived in the form of another ship. We don't know where these aliens are from, but being green, we can only assume..:D

Attachments

• Aliens17.jpg
    Aliens17.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Aliens18.jpg
    Aliens18.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 33

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
:D :D :D That's so sick!!!! :D :D :D

I'm Green with envey!! :D :D :D

I hope they clean it all up before the feds get there :)

The pilot must have been drinking - he looks a little green to me :D :D :D

Was this a PUI????? (Piloting Under the Influence) :D :D

When he gets that vehicle home - his father's gonna kill him!!!! :D :D

ok - I know - that's enough :) :)

great stuff!!!!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yeah, the two guys on the ground aren't doing that good either. I just don't know how you tell how a green guy doesn't feel well. Does he turn blue, or red or maybe just white????:confused::confused:

From what I hear, there isn't a trace of them being there. I'm not sure if the Roswell guys got there first, or they got the craft airworthy and took off.:eek::eek: I'll take another look around and report back...:D:D

stump7

Don
Those are really fun shots. The best laugh of the day! You must have spent some time in Roswell, NM in your way to Arizona. The buildings are great also. Have you got a call in to the National Enquirer? I've seen less believable photos on their front page.
Stump7

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Have you got a call in to the National Enquirer?

The best "Inquirer" type headline I've ever seen?
ALIEN SHIP CRASHES IN BORNEO JUNGLE, ALIENS ARE EATEN BY CANNIBALS

Hey, are those little guys wearing their "Greenie Stick-um Caps" :eek: :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
sumpter250 said:
The best "Inquirer" type headline I've ever seen?
ALIEN SHIP CRASHES IN BORNEO JUNGLE, ALIENS ARE EATEN BY CANNIBALS

Hey, are those little guys wearing their "Greenie Stick-um Caps" :eek: :D
Those "guys" from what I understand aren't wearing anything at all.:eek::eek: Clothes are not an option where they come from.:wave: :wave: Most people would assume that they came from Mars, being green and all, but I did some checking on the Internet, (that body of all that is true and correct);), and I found out differently. that's why I hesitate to classify these as "guys", they could be "gals", the official web site wasn't clear on how to tell the difference.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess we could always wait until one of them has to use the restroom, and see which one they go into.:D:D

I am under orders not to talk about it any futher for now, but you can be sure that there is breaking news just waiting to be told.:D :D :D :D

BTW, anyone have the phone # of the National Inquirerer?

MilesWestern

It wouldn't be cannibalism, because they didn't (the savages that is) eat their own kind (other humans, not aliens) or just maybe.....

:eek: :eek: They were ILLEGAL ALIENS!!:eek: :eek:
...............DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.