Disney Pixar's CARS

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
I hate building wheels too unless theres only one (Not many unicycle models in card to my knowledge....:twisted: )

Aside from Wim's (Ponytail) excellent tutorial the only decent how-to I'm aware of is at Yamaha's site. The old page has been replaced with a Flash presentation but their method is the one I use: http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/howto/index.html After loading the presentation select "Practical Instructions" then select "Front Tire".
Oh, did I mention I'm back online?:grin:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
I hate building wheels too unless theres only one (Not many unicycle models in card to my knowledge....:twisted: )

Aside from Wim's (Ponytail) excellent tutorial the only decent how-to I'm aware of is at Yamaha's site. The old page has been replaced with a Flash presentation but their method is the one I use: http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/howto/index.html After loading the presentation select "Practical Instructions" then select "Front Tire".

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Welcome back, Webdude.:)
That is an interesting presentation on making motorcycle wheels. Looks like a bunch of techniques can be found by watching all of the presentations. Some modifications on the techniques could easily be used to adapt to other construction methods.

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
That is an interesting presentation on making motorcycle wheels. Looks like a bunch of techniques can be found by watching all of the presentations. Some modifications on the techniques could easily be used to adapt to other construction methods.

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.