Disney Pixar's CARS

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by TheWebdude, Aug 22, 2006.

1. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

fill them with shredded newspaper they last longer that way.
    I make most of my cars models for a 4 year old.
    He also is being taught how to care for what is given to him.
    He found out it lasts longer that way.

John
  2. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  3. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  4. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  5. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  6. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  7. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  8. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

my niece fills her paper models with the off cuts from the printed sheets that we download and any shredded paper from her mums shredder. this helps make the models stronger and also means we do not fill up the bin. she did ask about putting clean sawdust (normally used in her rabbit cage). this would fill the models better than scrap paper, but we have not tried it yet.
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

my niece fills her paper models with the off cuts from the printed sheets that we download and any shredded paper from her mums shredder. this helps make the models stronger and also means we do not fill up the bin. she did ask about putting clean sawdust (normally used in her rabbit cage). this would fill the models better than scrap paper, but we have not tried it yet.
  11. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

13. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

14. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

15. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

16. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

17. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

18. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

19. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

20. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest