Disney Pixar's CARS

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by TheWebdude, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.
  2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.
  3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

14. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

fill them with shredded newspaper they last longer that way.
    I make most of my cars models for a 4 year old.
    He also is being taught how to care for what is given to him.
    He found out it lasts longer that way.

John
  15. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  16. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  17. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  18. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  19. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John
  20. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

John