Disney Pixar's CARS

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Welcome back Webdude. I was starting to worry the Cars set may never be completed! Glad I can stop worrying now. My little girl is killing me with Cars, Cars, Cars...... I had to put the printed images on doubled up card board or else she would crush them. But, she loves these things, keeps asking for McQueen. I told her just wait once he comes to town I'll get him for her.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006