Death Star prototype

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Very interesting project - did you see the Andor series and if so did you watch right to the very end of the last episode after the credits?

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Very interesting project - did you see the Andor series and if so did you watch right to the very end of the last episode after the credits?
No I didn't do that did I miss something.
I guess I have missed something.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
It is on Youtube. Search for "Andor post credit scene". But be warned, this is spoiler territory, so watch on your own risk. ;)

Reactions: Chuffy70 and mijob

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
I have seen andor but not the credits. I will watch it tomorow.
When my brother used to take me to see films at the cinema, we would always stay to watch the credits - a keen fan of film production and a interest as to who did what and which people had done certain special effects, also to see where the film was made.

Sadly no-one really bothers these days, although Marvel films bucked the trend by sticking teasers at the end of their films to keep people in their seats.

Most streaming services these days just let you gloss over these seemingly un-important credits to all those who slave away to bring you entertainment, but usually the way to tell if something is at the end of a production on streaming services is the the credits will stay full screen, rather than reverting to the small off-set corner.

Many of my friends had to watch the Mandalorian & the Book of Boba Fett again as they didn't bother to watch final episodes to the end, probably not really missing much on those shows, but Andor was a must-see

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Indeed! I shook my head when I saw how many people left the theatre during the credits roll of the Marvel movies! Everyone knows that there is still something coming but no, they were rushing towards the exit as if there was no tomorrow. One thing I didn't like at all was that because of that the lights were turned on so that everything got difficult to see. Ah well. I always say, when I pay for a movie I want to see everything including the end credits, especially to enjoy the music. So I stay on my seat like a rock till the very end, even if the cleanup service has already begun. ;)

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice to see you're following this all the way through. It's quite a project. :)

• Love
Reactions: mijob