Cyclone Bike version

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Okay, guys if you can pm me your progress on the build if any. Not expecting much since I've been busy also. But, I have toyed with the 3d file some more and corrected a couple of key parts. Still need to convert them to layed out patterns, wil send updated files once done.
  2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Okay, guys if you can pm me your progress on the build if any. Not expecting much since I've been busy also. But, I have toyed with the 3d file some more and corrected a couple of key parts. Still need to convert them to layed out patterns, wil send updated files once done.
  3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

13. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  15. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell