Cyclone Bike version

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 4, 2007.

1. xyberz

xyberz Member

Thanks for the model. I'll be working on this today and taking nice build pics to go with it. I need to go to the store and buy some poster board to take pictures against.
  2. xyberz

xyberz Member

Thanks for the model. I'll be working on this today and taking nice build pics to go with it. I need to go to the store and buy some poster board to take pictures against.
  3. xyberz

xyberz Member

4. xyberz

xyberz Member

5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

When I work on ebay I usually just use regular paper or white sheet. Might save you a trip unless your going anyway.
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

When I work on ebay I usually just use regular paper or white sheet. Might save you a trip unless your going anyway.
  7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

15. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

16. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

18. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

19. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

20. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Okay, guys if you can pm me your progress on the build if any. Not expecting much since I've been busy also. But, I have toyed with the 3d file some more and corrected a couple of key parts. Still need to convert them to layed out patterns, wil send updated files once done.