Cyclone Bike version

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Check your pm's.
    Russell
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Here is how the heandle should fit.

View attachment 6502

Basically a box tube shape with one side missing. the little tab on the cutout part is what holds the shape. By the way not shure if you did the wheels yet. If you haven't you should be able to just hold the hub cap part over the wheel and line up the the edge of it with the edge of the wheel and then get a line of how far the center is from the cent or the wheel. If this is not clear for you don't worry about it. the updated parts have this corrected adn the other 2 or three parts I over looked that pass through the bike.

Attached Files:

7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

Basically a box tube shape with one side missing. the little tab on the cutout part is what holds the shape. By the way not shure if you did the wheels yet. If you haven't you should be able to just hold the hub cap part over the wheel and line up the the edge of it with the edge of the wheel and then get a line of how far the center is from the cent or the wheel. If this is not clear for you don't worry about it. the updated parts have this corrected adn the other 2 or three parts I over looked that pass through the bike.
  8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

15. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

16. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

18. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

View attachment 6502

19. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Handle is no problem.
    It's the handle guard I'm having trouble with.
    Sorry for the miscommunication.:wink:

Russell
  20. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Handle is no problem.
    It's the handle guard I'm having trouble with.
    Sorry for the miscommunication.:wink:

Russell