1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Chilly today - in PA

donuts2.jpg

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Guys. It is a nice 55 Degrees here in PA. Supposed to only get up in the high 60's today. I have nothing planned for today. I will be leaving around 7 tonight to go out to Columbus, Ohio. This trip is fire company business, one of many trips we will make out there to view the progress of our new ladder truck.

:wave: Have A Good Day Everyone :wave:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I have been sick all week. Maybe I was allergic to something in my car wax. Man I aint kidding, I think I am gonna die here.

It is my liver, I can tell.

It is getting in the way of my biulding and hopper car work.

My wife says I have to many structures for what I want to do.

I thing she may be right.

I am going to bed witha cup of tea.

lionelfan

Nov 3, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Morning all from NE Ohio! was 46 degrees at 5:30 AM. Another day of rain 3 or 4th in a row. Mums are out in bloom and the trees are starting to turn. Fall is here... Everyone take care and enjoy the beautful fall weather. Might do some railfanning over the weekend..

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning. Yes lionelfan, fall is getting here. Balls of shad are in the creeks at the lake. Trees are beginning to turn on the VA NC line at Kerr Lake. My favorite fishing weather. Caught 7 fish yesterda in 5 hours up there. :D Now back to painting train room. Wood work trim to do. Then benchwork to start. Have a good one.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
lionelfan said:
Morning all from NE Ohio! was 46 degrees at 5:30 AM. Another day of rain 3 or 4th in a row. Mums are out in bloom and the trees are starting to turn. Fall is here... Everyone take care and enjoy the beautful fall weather. Might do some railfanning over the weekend..

Good Evening All from NE Ohio

Well the sun has finally made its way to NE Ohio with Blue clear Skies.

We have been very busy with our new job and it doesn't leave us much time for the forum or museum. Tonight is our OTTS meeting. Lionelfan, if you wish to join the OTTS, drop me a line. BTW several of us are planning on going to the Berea Show on Sat, Oct 7. Are you planning on going?

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.