Tokyo Tower by uhu02

Papa Mashy

Masher of paper
Jul 29, 2018
East Anglia, UK
2200 triangles. Claphands
So that is 6600 edges to paint... just on the internal cuts! :eek:

Something with lots of tubes next? ;)

:Bravo:Congrats on a superb model and your resilience to see the job through.:Bravo:

Reactions: lyter1958

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
Jan 19, 2015
Bristol,Vt
I, myself, am shocked on how it turned out. i've only been building these paper models for about 4 years. i know i got a lot to learn yet, and i owe a lot for the ideas, tips, and the in's and out's of working with paper to this site and the great members here. i'm really happy to have become a member and i spread it around to others to come and look at others work. i keep showing people what i'm doing and the can't believe that it's just paper and white glue.. plus some look at me like i'm a nut case..:animated::bulgeeye:, which i don' deny...

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
Jan 19, 2015
Bristol,Vt
2200 triangles. Claphands
So that is 6600 edges to paint... just on the internal cuts! :eek:

Something with lots of tubes next? ;)

:Bravo:Congrats on a superb model and your resilience to see the job through.:Bravo:
i do have one with a LOT of tubes... and it is 1 of the 2 i'm thinking of doing.....:noteeth:

Reactions: Papa Mashy

snowmanX

Sep 17, 2017
I am just blown away looking at this. This is a real gem. I hope that you have a fantastic place to display it. I learned really great techniques from this build thread that I look forward to trying out!

Superb.

Reactions: lyter1958