As said it's the first time, not sure to get there

1662484963688.png

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Looks fairly easy for the bridge at least?

View attachment 206119
I prefer the other one from Charles (Adams). This one looks more like the set piece:

1662550587474.png

For the cockpit what program can I use knowing that I don't know how to use it. For now I do it the old fashioned way (paper, pencil)
Making an interior for the shuttle has been on my todo list for quite some time. Basically you only need a fitting floor piece insert which follows the curvature right below the windows and goes straight up the rear wall. The rest is only decoration. There are only two different styled seats (one for the pilots and another for passengers). Due to the small size the passenger rows could be one piece. Left and right side should be mirrored, so you have only to design one half of the interior and then mirror it.

I have sent you a PM. ;)

Last edited:

Toutenkarton

Oct 7, 2019
France Alsace
Hello everyone,

Revell-Fan and I (well especially Revell-fan) started the creation of the cockpit. This one is almost finished except the console.
As you may have noticed I was away for 2 weeks, my mother passed away last week.
Revell-Fan will make a thread for the construction of the cockpit.
For my part, I have to redo my model because it is not compatible with the conversion format used in 600 dpi for the creation of the cockpit

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
So sorry to hear your mother past away. I wish you and famaliy all the best and you are in my thougts.

And regarfing the cockpit you are doing a good job.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
My heart goes out to you. My Mom passed away recently, I don't think I will ever get over it. I see her face every day and miss her every daay. I know we will meet up again, and in some way, she is still with me. I feel it. :)