Old Galactica Shuttle

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This one has been on my "TO-DO" list for a very long time. I too would like to see your build of this model!!!

Toutenkarton

Hello,
First of all I decided to improve the model. So I printed the sheets several times.
Here are the first unimproved pieces.

Attachments

• 1601468192278.jpg
    1601468192278.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1601468223068.jpg
    1601468223068.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • 1601468207309.jpg
    1601468207309.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 1601468236500.jpg
    1601468236500.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 15

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
It looks like you are off to a good start. I am following this thread!

starbuck

oh, oh all these round and half round parts - for me it is always very difficult to get them halfway good. I am very excited about the improvements.

Toutenkarton

Good morning all,
I got a little behind building the model and editing the thread. The covid, the new confinement and the multiple attacks in France and Europe have made me lose the idea of building its last days. But it's good I recovered from my emotions and I took over the book.
I had to start over some parts several times to understand their assembly not very explicit on the instructions. Photos tomorrow on the progress of the assembly.

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Looks god so far. Watch the seams. The greebling you're doing looks excellent!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I will start building again and finish.
As I had indicated at the beginning of the thread I will also add the cockpit. I found detailed original photos. It will take time since I have never done any creation.
A cockpit interior is a great addition. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out!!!
Are you planning to make a template or just a "one-off"?