MODEL OF MERIT: "Flying Dutchman" - Ghost Ship - OREL Russian Paper Model Build

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Let's all raise our challises, tankards and bottles (of rum) and propose a toast and extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @mtrappett for the ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL JOB that he did on a model that is very difficult as is in the first place, "Flying Dutchman" - Ghost Ship - OREL Russian Paper Model Build. :toast:
The work that was done on and details that was put into this model is MIND BLOWING! He has also provided us with a great history lesson into similar ships of the line.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your time and taking us all on such a wonderful journey with this build!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Well deserving of the Model of Merit award!!
This work was fascinating to watch you build, I am so very impressed!

Reactions: mijob

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Not only one of the best builds, but the build thread was so educational and interesting. Well deserved, a shining example. ;)

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
A thoroughly deserved accolade... I doff my tri-corner and raise my goblet of rum to you mtrappett a worthy entry, I hope to follow in your wake :bowdown:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This is well deserved! The build thread is so entertaining, educational and awe-inspiring. You have delivered a fantastic work and the model is just out of this world! GREAT JOB! :)

:toast::toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: