MODEL OF MERIT: "Flying Dutchman" - Ghost Ship - OREL Russian Paper Model Build

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Let's all raise our challises, tankards and bottles (of rum) and propose a toast and extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @mtrappett for the ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL JOB that he did on a model that is very difficult as is in the first place, "Flying Dutchman" - Ghost Ship - OREL Russian Paper Model Build. :toast:
The work that was done on and details that was put into this model is MIND BLOWING! He has also provided us with a great history lesson into similar ships of the line.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your time and taking us all on such a wonderful journey with this build!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Well deserving of the Model of Merit award!!
This work was fascinating to watch you build, I am so very impressed!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Not only one of the best builds, but the build thread was so educational and interesting. Well deserved, a shining example. ;)

Chuffy70

A thoroughly deserved accolade... I doff my tri-corner and raise my goblet of rum to you mtrappett a worthy entry, I hope to follow in your wake :bowdown:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is well deserved! The build thread is so entertaining, educational and awe-inspiring. You have delivered a fantastic work and the model is just out of this world! GREAT JOB! :)

:toast::toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: