Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSXect

Dec 31, 2007
wall1wall1wall1 Shed occupied by a lot of waspswall1wall1wall1

Was helping Mom pull weeds at my house she got stung:curse: have to go get some wasp spray as I am going to get house, garage and shed painted soon don't want anyone else to get stung:cry:

Have to cut 3 yards soon been avoiding it as it is either too hot or to wet to cut grass:rolleyes:

I have 15 tomatoes on the vine and just now getting some squash and zuccchinie, planted them too late. next year I will try the upside down trick so I will not need to weed so much.

Anyone check out ready made toys site lately ? they have added a new item called a Bopper which is a 2 bay covered hopper(set of 2) Has anyone got a Beef yet?

CSXect

Dec 31, 2007
Here are some pics of tables in place well 3 of them anyways.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 6

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Birds and animals fed. Wife holding new puppy. As usual, went to Town Hall with plans of quick return. Came home at 4:30 PM. wall1 Always something. About popcorn time. Praying for a T'storm. All around but not here yet. The new address for this site added to favorites works. Old one is not any good. Later.

Nov 17, 2007
Columbia, S.C.
evening all been keeping busy. Haven't done much on the train front as been keeping busy doing O.T. at work. :mrgreen:

Not to much to comment on tonight on the tired side so take it easy see you all later

sir james

Dec 22, 2007
mich
GOOD EVENING
Glad to see that the Z is still here. Strange to have it just disappear. warm 87 today, no rain, grass is starting to look summer stressed. I got my hands on a Lionel catalog today so check your favorite store, they should be there soon. TTFN...S.J.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

It was 78 F this morning on its way to 91 F.

I have a busy morning. I have to go on field view to meet with a township and borough representatives, and fire companies to discuss an upcoming bridge project. We need to figure out a way to get EMS services to the other side of the bridge during construction.

No modeling last night.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Morning all. Hot and humid. Time Warner coming this AM to check out that HD box again. Staying inside today.

Seems like it is someone's birthday today. Can't remember who. Must not be anyone important or I would remember. Oh well.

Have a great day.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Where is everyone??? Guess they are still having problems getting in. I had to reload this site to my favorites as the site address had changed. ?????

OK, it is Don Baker's [Shake and Bake, if he is not shaking from earthquakes, he is on fire] birthday.

His wife sent me a photo of his celebrating this morning early. Thought I would share.

ry%3D320

CSXect

Dec 31, 2007
:wave:

Happy Birthdays to all who recently had themaussiebounce7bday1balloon6bday2:excited1: :wave7:
:wave:

logicman

Greybeard
Apr 30, 2008
Kent, UK.
Happy birthday, Don.

Hello to all.

I've been away too long. Busy, busy, busy.

It's hot and humid here. I've finally got some more shelves up, so I can unpack and sort out my train bits. I'll be starting on a layout soon.

It's 2.20 am here, and I need to be in bed, but I just had to pop in to the caboose for the first time in ages, just to say hi.

Now I have some elbow room and a little spare time, I'll try to play catch-up with the hobby.

Catch you all later,
bye for now.

CSXect

Dec 31, 2007
:wave:Good Morning Logicmansign1

have been seeing a new advertiser in the Model Railroader called Dapol a UK company are they worth looking into??? I take it they are HO/OO and N scale products?

The question I have to ask is what are English muffins called over theresign1

Status
Not open for further replies.