1/12 Apollo Command Module

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yo, I have found the latch! It was buried inside one of my picture folders... Since you have come up with a much better solution I'm giving you the skp file. If you take a close look at it you will see that your way was indeed better. Working with the skp file at this scale would have been extremely difficult. A word of caution: This is the raw file, meaning it is neither unfolded nor cleaned up. I have no idea what scale it is and how it works. I modelled it only after some screenshots. I was extremely surprised to see so many of them on the hatch. :)

Attachments

• apollo11latch.zip
    73.1 KB · Views: 8

Kolokolnikov

Yo, I have found the latch! It was buried inside one of my picture folders... Since you have come up with a much better solution I'm giving you the skp file. If you take a close look at it you will see that your way was indeed better. Working with the skp file at this scale would have been extremely difficult. A word of caution: This is the raw file, meaning it is neither unfolded nor cleaned up. I have no idea what scale it is and how it works. I modelled it only after some screenshots. I was extremely surprised to see so many of them on the hatch. :)
Thanks, I'll see if it was possible to assemble the latch out of paper.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am at a loss of words - this is one of the most impressive model builds I have ever seen! Top notch quality, top notch execution. This is a model to be proud of. I strongly recommend putting it in a plexiglass box or so to protect it from dust and damage. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you very much for inviting us to this journey!

:toast: :toast: :toast: