1/12 Apollo Command Module

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Twice, the first ones that I rejected and then threw away, I also drilled. And so nothing at all, about an hour and a half for all the frames. It took more time to position the frames on paper and glue the tape inside them.
Just and hour and a half, eh? Start planning the display case. ;)

Kolokolnikov

Jan 17, 2021
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Start planning the display case. ;)
The display case has not yet been developed. I am thinking of making 2 options, one for the house in an assembled state under a transparent cap, the second for exhibitions so that it is divided into all parts and they stand separately. With the first case, everything is very simple, but with the second one I still think how best to do it.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The display case has not yet been developed. I am thinking of making 2 options, one for the house in an assembled state under a transparent cap, the second for exhibitions so that it is divided into all parts and they stand separately. With the first case, everything is very simple, but with the second one I still think how best to do it.
I agree. The 2nd method woul be most informative, and interesting display to look at. ;)

Kolokolnikov

Jan 17, 2021
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Having seen the video I tinkered a bit around and came up with this:

View attachment 192649View attachment 192650View attachment 192651View attachment 192652View attachment 192653View attachment 192654View attachment 192655

It is by any means not perfect because I don't have any measurements (and I doubt you could use it on a real Apollo capsule ;) ) but if you like I could turn it into a pattern you could use for your super-detailing. :)
@Revell-Fan Can I ask you to unfold this part? I will try to do working mechanism, if it possible in this size.