Well, I wanted to contribute SOMETHING to this forum :)

CNWman

CNW Fan
shaygetz said:
DSCF4451a.jpg

You're running Clarabel backwards also! Clarabel is supposed to be facing AWAY from Thomas I think:D

Here's a link to a Thomas related mishap which occurred on the club layout (to which I used to belong before I moved). Our club was and is friendly to all Sodor equipment.

http://www.trainweb.org/ocmr/JamesDay/JamesDay.html

I was there when this occurred and boy, it was a real smash up! BUT, it just goes to illustrate this loco (DCC added, btw) plus a whole host of other steamies all on the same line! So the kids are drawn to the layout by Thomas and end up chasing your custom detailed and painted 2-10-2 pulling a string of reefers...what's the worst that could happen, they become model railroaders someday? Sheesh!

BTW...this was a real wreck, not posed. It really did happen this way.

CNWman

CNW Fan
sign1 I guess James was used to mishaps, but not THAT bad:D He usualy has something bad happen when he gets to do important stuff, and he has had problems w/ trees beforesign1 At least the stuff most affected was the Sodor stuff and it's not to detailed to beyonf easy repair:thumb:

OMG that story is so funny! My son just watched James and the trouble with trees last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

CNWman

CNW Fan
hiscopilot said:
OMG that story is so funny! My son just watched James and the trouble with trees last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

sign1 that is funny:D Hey, did those pencil-pushers over at BAchman ever send over James?:)

hamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamr

shaygetz

CNWman said:
You're running Clarabel backwards also! Clarabel is supposed to be facing AWAY from Thomas I think:D

@#%&*#@$!!! Rivet counters:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1

shaygetz said:
@#%&*#@$!!! Rivet counters:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1
Yeah my son wasnt even 3 yet when he told the museum guy that! But I am OCD so he probably get it

CNWman said:
sign1 that is funny:D Hey, did those pencil-pushers over at BAchman ever send over James?:)

hamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamr

James arrived! these lil guys are pretty neat!

CRed

Nice pictures!

Just before X-Mas we were driving on the freeway and came across three DM&IR SD40-3's hauling a large consist of coal hoppers,but unfortunantly I didn't have my camera with me.Besides,we were on the freeway and couldn't stop anyways.

I do have a neat picture of Thomas also when he came to visit Duluth....

tn_DSC00760.JPG

My son had fun,but I don't think I'd do it again,it was a madhouse that day at the Depot!

Chris