Video Posting Forum is Open

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
i just got a 1gig card in my camera and can record over an hour of video, anyone up to hosting a feature length train video? :D

or anyone up to hosting a 4gig video from my dvd camera? :D

i'm going to try and record afew more vids tonight with the digital camera announce1

bounce7
balloon6

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
77railer said:
Just a test video to see if it works...this is percy chuffing along on the boys train track.

http://www.the-gauge.com/gallery/misc.php?do=downloadfile&i=745

If this works I will be posting others... :)

77Railer

awsome, i remember thomas when they came out, we got a bunch of little trains around here somewhere, i never knew they made ones that ran in that scale!

i posted a video from the front of a mono-rail train in disney, from in the driver's cabin... the video isnt among the best i took, i gotta resize them... i have premiere and a handful of other good video programs, but they are all on my work computer, and i'm too lazy to transfer them over to resize :D
http://www.the-gauge.com/thread18072-mono-rail.html

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Guys,

Just did my first video clip.

misc.php

It's a bit "dumbed down" to meet size, resolution and download requirments etc, but see what youse reckon.

My Australian National Budd Railcar (circa 1970) leaves the workshop for the first time after a refit.

I'll put a better resolution one, and a few others up on the net to download too.

Watch this space for a link. :)

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Here we go. :D

Better resolution and length etc:

movie 1 2.5 MEG

and anothery. :) (different movie)

movie 2 3.66 MEG

They were both done with a little mini-cam (sugar cube sized wireless one) into a receiver, into the video-in plug of a video capture card on the pooter. Then rendered for internet use or download.

The cam will be mobile (in a loco) when I can get to the shops and get a couple of spare 9 volt batteries for it). :):) Currently its running off a mains power adapter.