VF-1 Valkyrie

Janx

Oct 2, 2007
Just had to remove the Darkbird scheme, Eagle eyed Getter spotted a few mistakes already.

the other schemes should be up tomorrow evening, I had a major prob with the pdf files, I don't have acrobat professional at home so will have to sort at work tomorrow.

maximiliano

Jul 20, 2005
WAAAAAUUU!!!!!THANK´S GUYS!!!IT REALY WORTH WAITING!!!what hapened with the cockpit interior??is not included in the files.......GREAT MODELS YOU HAVE DONE HERE!!!

Janx

Oct 2, 2007
I'll upload the missing detail files ( including Nose break and weaponry) hopefully this week, I haven't finished the instructions yet and am finding it hard to find the time atm.

Janx

Oct 2, 2007
Added some of the DYRL Valkyries and the Super packs, for both TV and DYRL Versions, to the Macross/ Robotech downloads section tonight.

Thats me totally spent for the evening...

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
Okay guys I have a beta beta version of the Valkyrie stand that I will send to a couple of people to give it a go. There are no instructions and honestly don't have the time to make them. I have several reference pics that I will send along for the arm and the stand to aid in assembly. The stand is my design and fairly simple. The arm is Janx's design which he graciously let me screw up along the way. With all that said this is my first release ever. Criticism is welcomed. Just PM your email to me if you're interested. The scale should be pretty close to the reworked Valkyries but I haven't built the super packs to try the arm on for sizing, be forewarned.

Attachments

• New Valk Stand 2.jpg
    New Valk Stand 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
The VT-1 will require a re-design of the nose, canopy, cockpit, B.Pak, and the Super Pak components. Janx may be able to get all those done a lot faster than I could but he's a bit swamped ATM. I'm taking a break from things for a bit to catch up on on some building so it will be a bit before the VT-1 is tackled.

G1

Janx

Oct 2, 2007
Ditto, too swamped atm, but I have built a new 3d nose and spine but not in a rush to do em as there a loyt of other projects put on hold already....

Getter knows which ones...

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello All,

Yesterday evening I got started on the VF-1A Max type, Fighter mode. I had printed out before Janx had to make the files smaller by re-drawing them in Vector. I struggled with whether or not I should re-print his enhanced versions or just build the one's I did prior.

Well considering I printed out all 3 modes of 4 variants totaling 12 models I decided to go ahead and build the older version. Janx's version have all the nice decals that mine lacked, the pilot's name's, and much nicer directional venier details. Aside from that there's little diffrence when printed so I can live without the decals and nice directional veniers.

Here is what I got so far. I built it gear up (I struggled with that to). All that's left is to add the small detail parts, canopy, and make the weapons. This is my first non-prototype build and I must say I'm very pleased with the results so far. Max's VF-1A has to be my favorite color scheme of Macross so it was natural for me to start here :D

While uploading the pics I got most of the detail parts done. It's late so installing them and pics will have to wait till tomorrow :p

Enjoy the pics.

G1

Attachments

• 05030001.jpg
    05030001.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 05030002.jpg
    05030002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 05030003.jpg
    05030003.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 05030004.jpg
    05030004.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 05030005.jpg
    05030005.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 52

Janx

Oct 2, 2007
Looks brilliant Getter, the VF-1A Max tv scheme is still awaiting approval atm, its on the first page so suspects its been missed. I'll flag it up when I post the rest of the DYRL Schemes later today.

New schemes and Super packs should be uploaded by tomorrow night.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
This is awesome. Can't wait to see the results.

Thanks again for all your efforts. I can only imagine hoards of Robotech fans getting their hands on these models and building them.