VF-1 Valkyrie

seth crofton

Not a problem I know tommy so if you want to make these available for free I will get ahold of him and let him know. Are these pics anywhere else but here? He does not have an account so he wont be able to see the pics unless he joins which now that I think about it would not be a bad idea for him to do.

Getter1

Hey Seth,

Outstanding :D an inside edge :D

A far as I know the pics are only here unless other users may have lifted some to post else where to show others what's going on.

I'ld love to hear what the guys at HG think of the models.

G1

Getter1

Hello All,

Well the VF-X Prototype is nearly bult but there are a few minor adjustments that need to be made so it's not all glued together till I can replace the problem areas.

It's getting late so it will be tomorrow before I can make the changes and finish the build.

G1

Getter1

Seth,

Thanks for the assistance. If the response is favorable perhaps I will do the YF-1R from Battlecry. That was the last head to do but I wanted to hear from HG before I went through the trouble.

Well time to call it a night ;)

G1

Stev0

Thing is ... once Harmony Gold gets a whiff of this ... they may order a cease and desist.

The cardmodel looks better than most of the licensed product that is out there.

=\

Stev0

I don´t think they order a cease and desists since this are not comercial models......am I wrong???

No money need change hands. If someone thinks that they may lose money because of another's work they can simply call a cease and desist. Who after all owns the rights?

maximiliano

that´s true......but these models are gona be for free.........I guess we´ll gona have to wait........I just hope they don´t.......

Ronson2k3

Similar to Star Trek content. Paramount wanted to license everything trek and force websites that provided content from displaying it as they had the rights to it. Unfortunately there was a back lash and they halted that idea. More content encourages those that perhaps don't know the story to find out more. I know I've done that with other models that have been offered. So it would perhaps only hurt them if they did stopped the 'Free' advertising. We are talking quality workmanship here too. Nothing that would offend or cheapen the original design.

Just my thoughts.

ThunderChild

I've not had a lot of time on hand to continue any of my own developments, but I cant stop lurking, following the progress of this project. G1, Janx, You really... REALLY raise the bar! Spectaculous job!

Getter1

Hey Thunder, good to hear form ya ;) Let's hope I wasn't standing over the bar when it was raised :p

I didn't get the blisters on the intake sides or the arial fins on yet but I did take some shots to show you all the VF-X Prototype. It's very stripped down but it's suppposed to be. It's also a Fighter only design that was ment to be a proving ground for the VF-1's Fighter configuration.

Enjoy the pics.

G1

Attachments

• 03250001.jpg
    03250001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 03250002.jpg
    03250002.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 03250003.jpg
    03250003.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 49

Janx

Just redrawn the VFX , nearly done all the schemes just the instructions and DYRL ones to go.

I am leaving the specials for another time.

File size is no longer an issue just time now and weather this stupid PC will hack it for much longer. Not much longer to wait guys again sorry for the delays.

janx- no worries on the wait, (at least from me) I'm sure we will all be very happy when you are done. I appreciate your hard work on this as well as Getter1's. If I gotta wait, I gotta wait........patiently.........somewhat.......maybe.....kinda......

Mifune73

Yeah, I know it was technically OT, but that was such an obvious joke, I couldn't help it. Would be sweet in paper, though...

Stev0

Wheres the Lynn Minmei doll???

thumb-13926-20040529214546.jpg

MUARRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.....