Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Star Trek continues is one of my favorites, they really pay attention to detail and had well written stories. I feel that stng didn't really get going until the third season, and after the 6th season it was just a formula playing out. I would rather see less episodes a year, with better acting and scripts than a rushed product. They could have done the Daedalus years, the ENT-B or even a Nebula class series. I AM ACTUALLY MAD ABOUT Discovery vs Axanar and it burns me up, I'm an old grouch i guess and its hard to accept all this inconsistent trek. As far as my favorite stng episode, well, yes the borg two parter. But I have a lot of favorites, and there aren't a lot of spikes in graph. most of them are in STTOS, and I think that ST3 is the best movie after TWOK. I hear groans, but think about it, return to space dock, Mckoy with the pirate alien, Kirk completely misunderstanding Sarek, and goes to bring Spock's body to Mt Selea , steals the Enterprise, the Excelsior is fouled, Klingons speaking Klingon, another new fed ship, Grissom, blows up the Enterprise, ends up finding Spock, fights the Klingon and woops his ass, steals the KBOP, lots of Vulcan black magic, and a happy ending. It's not a bad movie.

[Asdfdjgyhgr.jpg 13042287_f520.jpg Star_Trek_Nebula_Class_Starship_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_2560.jpg klingon-lloyd.jpg

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
We were both really down on our luck, when we met. But the help we gave each other is what I celebrate. She had a peculiar request of me to do, observe her religious beliefs. We agreed on what things I could and could not happily do, and for what, 30 years now, I have tried to comply. I look back on our anniversary of our meeting, and even watch The 27th Day, and remember all the good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybergrinder

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We were both really down on our luck, when we met. But the help we have each other is what I celebrate. She had a peculiar request of me to do, observe her religious beliefs. We agreed on what thing I could and could not happily do, and for what, 30 years now, I have tried to comply. I look back on our anniversary of our meeting, even watch the 27th day, and remember all the good times.

Hopefully we all have one, if were are (state of being), maybe more if we are truly blessed, persons who are part of us, corporeal or otherwise. :)

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thank you all. It's been years, and I do only member all the good times, any chance I get I do help out those in need, I try to stay working in that kind of feild and once all my medical stuff is finished up this week, I am looking into being a back stage support of some kind for wheel chair rugby !! Those guys are tough!! And there are some girl players too that are pretty bandy! I was very impressed when I watched a tournoment. Maybe I can get in part time or something.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The loss of long time pets can be heart wrenching also. After losing my 25 year old cat "Carlisle" (Kitty Carlisle), her daughter-"Rambette", 23 years old, and Rambette's daughter "Sam", 18 years old, and my Dalmatian, Jesse, 16 years old, all within 1 year or so, my heart was torn. Now my all Black fluffy cat Dio is dying. He is 18, and is the most gentle creature you could ever meet, and incredibly intelligent. He has maybe another month, he is lively, and while he purrs, eats and wants to be held, I will not put him down. I hope he passes in his sleep, like my 9 year old Rabbit Cinnamon did.

I got Carlisle when I was 23 years old. To have an angelic creature like that the sleeps with you every day for decades, is beyond words, I was 48 years old when she passed in my arms, naturally, on one of the saddest but most beautiful days of the year, and ever, in my life.

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
That's very sad to hear. They were extremely long-lived. All in one year too. Their stories would probably make a good children's book, pets seem to make our lives complete.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
How fast things change, it 6:50 a.m., and Dio is passing from this world. My son is comforting him, all of us are. I'll be gone for a while. I had to tell someone. :(

subnuke

Banned
Nov 18, 2007
I already pray for you and your family daily. Now a special one for your sorrow.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
9:05 a.m. Dio passed. A perfect cat. He never did one thing out of place, and literally was made of love. My heart is broken. He was around 18 years old. Thank You all for your support. I don't know if one can describe death as beautiful, by he purred at me when I whispered his name, then died. He was there for me, right up to the end. I truly believe we will meet again.

Reactions: Cybergrinder

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
@zathros I am sorry for your loss. I too know the pain of loosing long time pets (especially those that you have raised from "new born"). you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: zathros

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Omg that is so sad. I'm glad that he was showing love. I hope things ease up and something comes your way to fill that place as a new pet.

Reactions: zathros

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
9:05 a.m. Dio passed. A perfect cat. He never did one thing out of place, and literally was made of love. My heart is broken. He was around 18 years old. Thank You all for your support. I don't know if one can describe death as beautiful, by he purred at me when I whispered his name, then died. He was there for me, right up to the end. I truly believe we will meet again.

Z - Sorry to hear about your little buddy passing on. I completely understand.

I have 3 gray cats now - Simon, Rascal, and Princess Elsa the 1st.

My favorite one though died a couple of years ago by the name of Smokey my first grey cat. I adopted her from the local animal shelter. She got on my lap there and stayed there for almost an hour. They finally let me take her home 3 days later and she was around for about 13 years. Whenever I would sit down or lie down somewhere within 5 sec she would either jump on my lap or she would jump on top of me and give me "kitty kisses" i.e. lots of licks on the face. She would follow me everywhere.

Smokey also "earned" her name. Her name was given to her by someone at the animal shelter, I was going to change it to "Dusty". However, shortly after she was brought home about a day or so we had a gas stove that was left on to heat up some water. Smokey's tail got a little too close to the burner and her tail caught on fire. Luckily, it was just singed and went out right away. On a side note Smokey was a great fan of gravity and like to push glasses over. The fuller the better. We lost a few glasses the first week that she was there, but she trained my wife and I and prepared us for our human children later on that year. We basically learned to kitten and baby proof the house a full year in advance of our kids being born!

When she passed (she had to be put down by the vet) I petted her till the end. The vet made a plaster cast of one of her paw prints for me with her name on it. Putting her down is still one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I still miss my Mokey Monkey till this day. She always brings a smile to my face.

That's really neat that he purred at you to say goodbye. That's something that one never forgets.

I'm sure that you'll see little Dio someday as I hope to see my Smokey someday.

Take care Z.

Sky Seeker

Last edited:

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
My condolences, Zath.

When my little friend passed away in 2003 I felt a hole greater than I'd thought possible. I'd had her with me for almost 15 years and she'd followed across the country, through universities, occupations and relationships. She was my dear companion and I have not gotten another since. Sometimes I think she'll jump up in my lap or will wake up and look for her. She's been gone as many years now as she had been with me but it seems a fresh loss still.

My true understanding and even truer support.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I still have an dog, who is getting on in years, and Dio's mom, Abbey. I think that's I can no longer put myself in that situation, it is too painful, and I am too old. He was never really mine, he just liked living with us, as the rest of our companions did. Still aching though. Haven't slept all night.