Potash Mine Revisited

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Do they know some plastics are not stable in alcohol?

Jon,
I guess that's why they aren't back yet - perhaps they'll be back never again... <SNIF> :D :D :D

Robin,
it's just beautiful to look at that looooong stretch of gently sweeping curves of track, together with that fantastic backdrop!

Ron

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
After a lot of hard work the LPBs got the mine into production.
Most of the potash will be exported by ship at the Port of Tayside.
This scene looks SW

Attachments

• pm18.jpg
    pm18.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 142

Matthyro

Dec 28, 2000
The LPB construction crew survived the brewskis ok , came back in an alcoholic daze and have gone on to the next site where a future industry will be located. Gandydancers are using the crane to help lay track.

Attachments

• pm19.jpg
    pm19.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 147

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
WOW!

Most impressive Robin. You keep amazing me. I love the sheer size of that building, as well as all the cool details and 2 domed warehouses looks just right to me.

BTW, you may not want to have those LPB's laying track so soon after hitting the sauce. Send'em home early and dock'em a day's pay!

cheers
Val

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
One more great industry completed - and this in an inbelievable short time! Fantastic, Robin!

Of course the whole Gauge bunch is waiting for what will be next on the spot, that is readied by the bulldozers for yet another structure... :rolleyes: ;) :D

Ron

Matthyro

Dec 28, 2000
Thanks folks. Val the overall width is 54 inches and the layout is 24inches deep at this point. It's sure nice to have the space for structures like this.
This photo shows the width.

Attachments

• pm20.jpg
    pm20.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 164