Photos...

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Shamus - why can't I get colors right by just adjusting them? I can get the water right by selecting it and adjsuting it alone, but if I try to fix a hue like from SLOWs cam or from a scanned in negative, I just can't seem to get it rat?!?!? I'm only color blind in one eye (yep, I see both numbers on those color tests).

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Jon,
I use Paint-shop pro 7 and use the effects/enhance/colours to what I think is about right.
Shamus
wink.gif

SLOW

Nov 18, 2002
buffalo ny
Visit site
Re:

Thank you so much every body for all your help and encouragement. Thanks Spit Fire for the tip on Preiser / Walthers people. Rairley, yes, I do intend to weather some of the buildings. jon-monon, thanks for this tip on using "The Gimp" to adjust my colors and for your tip on where I can find people. And thanks to you Shamus for making some adjustments to my photos and giving me some good ideas. Boy, every body here is so nice and helpful. I just bought some more trees from Word Science. They are various sizes. I am trying to place things so that my layout looks more realistic. I am trying to make my layout look as realistic as possible and any suggestions are very welcomed.

SLOW

Nov 18, 2002
buffalo ny
Visit site
How too

Here's how I made the flag.

1. One ply of toilet tissue
2. Coat it with watered down elmer's glue.
3. Let it dry
4. Paint the flag using toothpick instead of brush.
5. Bend and mold the flag so it looks like it is blowing in the wind.
6. Spray it with hair spray. Use "RAVE #4".